Welcome to September. Quercus is now the University of Toronto’s new online teaching and learning environment.
University of Toronto Quercus Training
Arts and Sciences, Faculty of
The FAS IIT – Teaching Technology Support (TTS) team will provide 45-minute, hands-on, focused Quercus sessions to help FAS instructors build courses during the last 2 weeks of August and the first week of September (i.e. August 20 – September 6, 2018), Monday to Thursday (excluding holidays) from 10 AM – 12 PM and from 1 PM – 3 PM.
These sessions will be held in the Earth Sciences’ Active Learning Classroom which has 7 pods. A different Quercus topic will be covered in small groups at each pod:
- Organizing your Course in Q
- Using the Gradebook & SpeedGrader in Q
- Creating Assignments in Q
- Using the Quiz Tool in Q
- Using Course Communication Tools in Q
- General Overview of Q
- General Consultations
Management, Joseph L. Rotman School of
- Quercus Training for Rotman & Commerce faculty only: September 11, 2018, 12:00-13:00, Room 470, 105 St. George Street
University of Toronto Scarborough
- Week of September 04-07, 2018 One hour 1:1 bookable consults with an Ed Tech specialist